If you will be embedding the Qlik Extension into a third-party Mashup app you will need to add a list of all domain names where the Mashup apps are hosted for the Narrative to generate properly. This can be done via the IT Admin Portal for Quill.
NOTE: Updating the CORS Origin will result in the Quill services being restarted so the CORS Origin values can be applied.
- Log Into the Quill IT Portal at: https://<hostname>:8800
- Click Settings from the top right-hand menu
- Add the domains to the CORS ORIGIN field in a comma-separated list
- Click Save
- Click Apply Changes to apply the changes right away and restart Quill
- Click Cancel to have the changes saved but not applied, this will require a manual restart of Quill later to apply changes