Where is the Continuous Story Analysis Useful?
- Product Reporting - better understand how product data is trending over time
- Forecasting - uncover streaks or trends in KPIs to better predict the future
- Performance Reporting - read if your sales are deviating from the average
- Change Reporting - quickly call out peaks and troughs of your data
With a continuous story type, a user is trying to observe trends or progress over a certain period of time. The narrative analysis adds performance, segments, volatility, and trendline content.
Example of Continuous Story:
Continuous Story Requirements
Qlik has support for the following scenarios of continuous analysis:
- Single dimension with between one and 10 measures
- Two dimensions and one measure